Richmond Houses For Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Richmond. If you would like more information on any of these Richmond Real Estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
When you start looking at Richmond Homes For Sale, you can choose from several distinctive neighborhoods, including the following:
- Court End, a historical area with unique architecture near the Capitol Building
- The Museum District or Carytown, with 1920s-style houses, Victorian, Art Deco, large mansions on Monument Avenue, and modern architecture, too.
- Church Hill, which has one of the largest surviving 19th-century collections of period homes.
- Union Hill, one of the oldest and most notable areas of Richmond, offers a beautiful view of downtown Richmond. This neighborhood is on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register.
- Byrd Park, located in the far west end of Richmond, features 1920s row houses, two-story bungalows, brick Cape Cods, and Colonial-style homes, tri-levels, ranches, and 1930s-40s American Four Squares. This diverse region also hosts waterfront mansions along Swan and Shields Lakes in Spanish, Georgian, and Colonial Revival styles.
- The North Side, where Richmond Houses For Sale include Victorian and Queen Anne style, Arts and Crafts bungalows, and Romanesque Revival.
- Woodland Heights, where you’ll find the Forest Hill neighborhood, another designated Historic District in Richmond.
- The suburban feel and larger lots of Westover Hills with homes built between 1920 and 1940. Here you'll discover a variety of styles, from Cape Cod to Spanish Colonial, Tudor Revival to farmhouses. A few streets overlook the James River.
- The Stratford Hills and Southampton area features 1950s ranches and split levels as well as stately homes along Riverside Drive.
- The Fan District, named for the fan-shaped pattern of its streets, has tree-lined streets filled with 19th and 20th-century homes. Located near the Virginia Commonwealth University campus, the area is home to several impressive Queen Anne and Tudor Revival-style mansions.
Team Hensley is ready to guide you to your dream home among the Richmond Houses For Sale. Contact us today! And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Richmond listings come on the market.
Welcome to this recently updated quad level home. Upon entry, you will be taken back by the newly refinished walnut stained hardwood floors throughout,...
Richmond Homes and Real Estate (cont'd)
Welcome to Richmond, the Capital of Virginia! This diverse city has a rich history as Capital of the Confederacy, where Patrick Henry declared “Give me liberty, or give me death!”, and where you can find many different museums. Over 223,000 people call this beautiful city home making it the fourth most populous city in the state of Virginia! Richmond has many divergent neighborhoods, each providing unique characteristics and amenities. Recently, Richmond has been named the #1 Beer Destination by VinePair and has been widely praised by foodies across the country.
If you are looking for prime convenience, fantastic public transportation options, a diverse food scene, and all the benefits of city living, Richmond would be a perfect fit for you! Richmond is also primely located in the state, making traveling to any Virginia destination a breeze. With two Amtrak Stations, a Megabus station, the Pulse bus system, and major interstates, traveling has become advantageous. In Richmond, the possibilities are endless!
Not Finding the Perfect Home?
Would you MAYBE be interesting in a New Home or New Construction? We can help you build or buy your dream home with one of the area's finest builders.